Michael Scott Photography

I am a professional photographer who loves photography and capturing the moments of life. I have been taking pictures since elementary when I would save up to buy disposable cameras. Events in our unique lives need to be remembered and I intend to do so, one picture at a time. Check out my main website at http://www.mscottphotography.com. Thanks!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Amy Hansen's Bridals.

WOW. I have not updated this blog in decades. But, im going to make a conscious effort to start updating it more often. Here are some of the results of the bridals I just did of the beautiful, Amy Hansen.

Ok. The last two indivdual photos have two versions. Which are best? Thoughts?





4 comments:

annie andersen said...

WOW Amy is beautiful!!! I like the colorful vibrant versions. Her eyes are so gorgeous and you can't really see them as well in the sepia photos. Wonderful job Michael!! =)

Unknown said...

They look awesome man! Your Amazing! I think I'm gonna have to go with the 2nd one I like the blue tint to it! :)

Lace said...

the top one. very elegant

Emily said...

Wow your photography is incredible. I love how you captured the radiance of her face. She just glows. :)